Thursday, December 12, 2013

Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?

A good way to describe my reaction to this story is by saying that it is very unexpected. It starts off as an ordinary story about a young girl and her friend but it soon takes a turn for the worse. I like the story as a whole and I feel that it is very well constructed although the story line itself is quite strange and even slightly disturbing. I thought the story was very well put together and easy to follow and that always makes something more enjoyable to read. Like I said before, the story line was strange, but I wouldn't say I did not like it. It was very interesting and it really made me want to keep reading to find out what happens next. In the beginning, it was hard to tell where the author was going with the story but it played out well throughout. I found it easy to put myself into Connie's shoes because the situation she is in is one that almost anyone can relate to, specially younger people. It's hard to think what I would have done if I was in her place. I think that Connie handled herself very well in that situation and that impressed me because I could not even imagine what I would do if I were in her place. The title for this story is also very appropriate. Depending on how you think about it, it either sounds a bit creepy or just kind of interesting and innocent which makes the reader wonder if it is going to turn out to be good or bad. Unfortunately for Connie, it is not a good turnout and she finds herself in a sticky situation. Overall, I enjoyed reading this story and I would definitely recommend this story to a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment